KAZAKH INVEST offers over 20 niche projects in agricultural sector
KAZAKH INVEST presented the key investment niches of the agricultural sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the KazAgro-2019 International Exhibition of Agriculture and Food Industry.
The exhibition participants were told not only about the areas of the domestic agricultural sector, where foreign capital is already available, but also demonstrated the existing reserves for attracting investments in such business sectors as: production and processing of meat and milk; production and processing of fruits and vegetables; oilseeds and grain processing; beet sugar production; feed production, etc.
It is noted that the audience’s attention was focused not only on existing resources and government support measures, but also on open export markets.
Dr.Hameed Opeloyeru, Deputy Director General of the Islamic Organization for Food Security (IOFS) noted the importance of cooperation with KAZAKH INVEST.
“Given the investment opportunities of Kazakhstan’s agro-industrial complex, Kazakhstan can serve as a platform for the production of agricultural products jointly with investors from the countries participating in the IOPS. At the same time, manufactured products will be delivered to countries in need through the Food Reserve Fund of our Organization”, said Dr.Hameed Opeloyeru.
Speaking at the session “Islamic Organization of Food Security: Export and Investment”, Managing Director - Director of the Department for Interaction with the Regions of NC KAZAKH INVEST JSC Ulbosyn Sarybayeva presented the key niches in the agricultural sector of Kazakhstan for foreign investment.
“Today KAZAKH INVEST offers over 20 packaged projects in the agricultural sector. Almost all “niche” projects have a potential Kazakhstan partner. When selecting projects, we apply two basic principles. The first is an active local partner, the second is the economic attractiveness of the project. Having a ready-made list of investment projects made investors feel confident in which industries and regions to invest in Kazakhstan. KAZAKH INVEST is ready to provide assistance, starting from an idea to the commissioning”, said Ulbosyn Sarybayeva.
For reference: “KazAgro” is an Exhibition of Agriculture and Food Industry, a professional platform for the presentation of World Industry Innovations, Technologies and Services, expanding the Customer Base and establishing New Business Contacts, promote an Intensive Dialogue between Producers and Consumers of agribusiness, and enhance the competitiveness of Kazakhstani Producers by introducing modern technologies in the production and promotion of domestic goods and services on the domestic and foreign markets.
Sections of the KazAgro-2019 Exhibition:
• Agricultural machinery, equipment and spare parts.
• Mechanical equipment for small agricultural companies, farms, summer cottages.
• Irrigation and drainage.
• Harvesting and storage of crops.
• Equipment for the food and processing industry.
• Flour milling equipment.
• Packaging equipment and materials.
• Agricultural construction, warehouses.
• Gardening, greenhouse farming, environmental aspects of technologies in crop production, irrigation and a modern system of seed production.
• Biotechnology, quality control of agricultural raw materials and products.
• Environmentally friendly plant protection products, fertilizers and technologies. Feed production.
• Indoor soil technology.
• Food, halal products.
• Seeds, seedlings, fruits and vegetables.
• Genetics and selection in crop production.
• Tobacco and tobacco products.
• Agricultural science, education, publications.